ID ( Tn Remix ) ID ( Tn Remix )

And here come the pros.....nicely organized....well to do instraments...just what I want to hear when I think of trance......only thing is ( for me ) the bass could be heavier. Other than that - you hit it hard man...nj.

TerraNation responds:

thanks for the comments :)

UFO Space Club (Original Mix) UFO Space Club (Original Mix)

Weird man - but good.

Dovabeats responds:

Haha! Thanks, man.

Norato - Connections Norato - Connections

Maybe a bit less feedback on that pluck - otherwise nice man.

Makes you smile Makes you smile

REAL nice....i like how the sounds come together - seems alot fuller than some of your recent songs.

Norato responds:

All my new song will be maxed since now :D Dont worry. I am using way more synths than before even tho my CPU is overdrived

Norato - Brown & White Norato - Brown & White

Extremely simple - but I like it for some reason.

All That I Am All That I Am

Cant say anythings wrong. Except that from my end the kicks sounds less clear and bouncy ( muffled ). But really though - I like how you put your stuff together.

Firestorm Episode 1 Firestorm Episode 1

Liked everything. However, at some points - some elements seemed kind of stuffed - maybe some extra eq? And the guy whos talking? Whats he saying? Anyway I like how you put this together. I thinking this took a while - real nice though - creative ....something tells me your not amateur.

Sapphire Nine - Bamboo Sapphire Nine - Bamboo

Intro was pro - in my opinion. However as it progressed it seemed......rushed. I would try and make smaller progressive steps. Still though - reminds of some Simo-Shine stuff ( if u know what im talkn about ) Nice man.

Afterburner Afterburner

Sounds like there are some eq issues.

ENSC - Blazed Night Sky ENSC - Blazed Night Sky

I like it. Got the atmosphere down .......really diff part - and excuse me for saying this - but do you listen audien at all? ( Cuz that main synth really sounds like something he would use )

RoVeRDude58 responds:

Thanks, I wasn't focusing on the atmosphere though. I've never heard of audien, but the synth I'm using is found in alot of songs so I guess maybe I heard of him.